Monday, June 8, 2009

Sis Lina's Birthday Celebration

Watup watup blog. Back again here wit sum new (not so new) goin-ons. Since the T.A. starts its lyke been an 'entertaining' morning til tengahari saja..udah malam..well..wat can I say. Boredom strucks. But luckily I managed to fill up wit sum stuffs to do and places to hit. And wit the same ol partner-in-crime of mine, Phyzz. 23rd of last month, we both hit up to my kuz's crib. Sis Lina was celebrating her birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAKA LINA!!).

So yea..we had a great time that nite. As usual we started wif prayers and afta dat filled up rasa kelaparan atu ngan makan, makan, makan..haha. We had a special dessert came for us..Mr. Softy~~ Haha..but we only get one ice-cream per person (too bad..). Since I didn't wanna eat much, I'd rather take my tym jumpin' bouncin' on da bouncer. Haha..its been lyke years I didn't play dat thing. Yazid & I even rocked the nite wit a couple of malay old skewl classic rock songs and indonesian band songs on karaoke. Overall it was an enjoyable nite. Thanx to Phyzz for his Nikon Cam..We couldn't have get a clear shot of the jumps! Haha..


















































No comments:

Post a Comment