Sunday, March 29, 2009

Football Nite, Chill at Nasi Kandar



Whats up blog? Haha..I noe it's been awhile.. Too long I guess. Guys out thre, sorry for the delays. Unfortunately I've been bz alot. Assignments..assignments..assignments~~ Non-stop. But finally I've got a lil free tym to do sum stuffz here to post. Hehe..but a fren of mine did told me to keep up with the present first and let the past come after. Hm..I thought about it and yeah..I should give a shot. So it begins from here, my blog is gonna go random..so happy readin'.

Nyways, back around last year, I felt quite bored being at home. Although I knew there was gonnabe a football match finals between Manchester United and ....what was the name of the Asian team again? I totally forgot. Haha..but it was FIFA Club World Cup finals thou. So I hit up a call to my buds, Phyzz and Zizi..and we decided to hit Nasi Kandar around Jangsak.

We chilled there and had a great curry meal. Well..probably the best place when you guys out there are fans of curry, this is one place you guys gotta go to.














It rained heavily that nite and it was alrite for us to stay a lil while due to the match. "Jangan ilang signal eyh, atu mana cali tu.." as said by Phyzz. Ahaha..eventually it didn't. The match ended and crowned Manchester United as Champs..hehe...FIFA Club World Cup champs..hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment