Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Memories of Malam Tanglung at Bandar
















First of all, welcome February..haha. And second of all, I apologise for the long delay of keeping the blog up-to-date. I heard friends who viewed my blog complained alot due to the posts I made are like so left behind..hehe. Well guys, I was pretty much busy lately and I hardly go online. So now I'm back. But still..I'm gonna kick start with back at 07s..hehe.

2007 - It was a boring day which I thought staying at home was my only plan. I knew that nite was gonnabe a big nite. People call it 'Malam Tanglung'. Yea..sort of. Its based of big-ass transports, designed and covered up with beautiful signboards and colourful lights, representing their own colleges, companies and more. When I think about to hit bandar, I thought it might be a bad idea because I'm pretty sure it will be crowded. But to the boredom surrounds me, it pressures me and forced my ass to go out..and so I did. My best kuz, Yazid came along with me. I took some pictures of the nite and check it out guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment