Friday, January 30, 2009

The dance life at Zunic Wellness











2007 - Hey I'm back again. Sorie for the delays. I've been caught up so much with my work and I hardly go online. Hehe. But here again, I'm recallin' from what I can remember and what I did back in the years. Still its 07, and life was a bit bored those days. Yes..Uni life was kinda both bored and fun too. Till one day Phyzz came up with an idea of joining this newly-opened gym called Zunic Wellness. Zunic was not only about gym. It had other cool facilities along with it, which I think I don't have to mention it. You guys can find out by hitting to the place at Plaza Athirah, on the 6th floor. Back to the story, Phyzz knew this dude who works at Zunic named Khamdi (Hum). Before this, Phyzz and I were already into dancing, especially into krump. But we both needed something more than just that. So the meeting with Hum was to find out an answer to our question, can you teach us hip-hop dances? With just one click and he goes, "Yea sure..Definitely we can". Hum said you name it, and we'll teach you by counts and step by step. Me and Phyzz took days and time to signup for Zunic's dance class. And we did. We both signed up for a six-months membership. The next day after we met this cool choreographer named Tadii Tendayi a.k.a. T.

Since that day, everytime me & Phyzz got the free time, there's no place we'll hit but Zunic. Almost everyday we danced to different types of hip-hop musics, learned new moves and choreography. I even met several dancers. As far as I can remember, this is the place where I met Jeez, Ice, Mel and Bryan, who are actually the earliest members of Zunic. Besides me & Phyzz, Zizi and Belle decided to join us at Zunic too. The experience with Zunic was a total fun. Our choreography was meant to shine and for the people to see and this is where we got a chance to perform at the Stadium (checkout at youtube). A dinner nite was also organised by Zunic at the Ballroom at Empire Hotel. The party was a total fun and it was a memorable nite.


No comments:

Post a Comment