Saturday, January 17, 2009

Convocation Graduation 2007




















2007 - The long-nervously-waited day has come! N yes I’m stil nervous for sure. I can’t imagine myself being watched by hundreds of students, parents plus the VIPs, rite up on stage, receiving my Certificate. It was scary but I did it ngan slamber aje. Hehe.. We waited til the ND & PND students are done receiving their Certificates, and it’s our turn. "Oh mayne! Here goes" Haha.. Stepped up on stage, hearing every each of our names called up, really did my legs gone shaky :P Hehe.. But yeah. We’re done, happy & finally excited! But unluckily, most of the guyz left early without even taking memorable pix of our graduation..so sad~ Oh well, wat to do. At least I'm lookin forward to the future and in search for a new career with my certificate in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment